TODAY’S SPECIALS – 9/23/16
All subject to availability – first come, first served! Remember everything is house made from scratch by Chef Greg Kelley!!
If you don’t see what you want, send us a text and we will do our best to accommodate! Please text your first name and what you want to 443-528-0225 – See you at Reds!
- Old Bay Wings $5.99/lb
- Muenster Cheese En Croute with Sweet Corn Chutney $8.99
- Roasted Potatoes $5.99/lb
- Double Stuffed Baked Potatoes $5.99/lb
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans $6.99/lb
- Red Skin and Sweet Potato Salad $6.99/lb
- Greek Pasta Salad $5.99/lb
- Double Bean Salad $5.99/lb
- Pulled Pork $7.99/lb
- Garlic Ginger Pork Stir Fry $
- Coffee Encrusted Barbequed Baby Back Ribs $12.99/lb
- Chicken Caprese $5.99/lb
- 1/2 Teriyaki Glazed chicken $4.99
- Chicken Oscar $11.99/lb
- Chicken Quesadilla $7.99/lb
- Tuscan Meat Loaf $8.99/lb
- Greek Spicy Short Ribs $8.99/lb
- Barbequed Salmon $12.99/lb
- Salmon Roulade with Pepper Relish $12.99/lb
- Crab Macaroni & Cheese Stuffed Portabella Mushroom Caps $9.99/lb
- Mom Tull’s Crab Cakes $10.99
- Spinach and Tomato Quiche $6.99/lb
- Chocolate Bread Pudding with Bourbon soaked Raisins $8.99/lb
- Coffee Cake $4.59/lb
- Key Lime Pie $1.99
- Soft Gelatos for only $1.00 (Kid Size) Waffle cone regular is $3- Summer is waning fast – stop in for your treat before we shut it down for the season – ?? Oct 1 ??
PARTY PLANNING AT REDS
It’s Party time! Get your beverages and food right here at REDS. REDS offers Dietz & Watson deli platters along with our delicious home made salads, sides and meals. Your basic deli platter is $3.75 per person and comes with meats, cheeses, a side salad (Amish Mac, Egg and Potato or Cole Slaw), rye bread and rolls. REDS is always willing to customize to make your party special. How about REDS delicious Quesadillas or stuffed chicken breasts on a platter?? Please give us at least 48 hrs notice.
Welcome to REDS!
For those who haven’t discovered us yet – there are lots of reasons to shop at REDS and the list keeps growing. Chef Greg is creating restaurant quality meals to go, along with salads and sides. Reds has homemade sausage – no preservatives or additives of any kind and the meat department continues to offer fresh cut meats: roasts, steaks and special cuts – just ask and REDS will accommodate – if we don’t have it today we can get it tomorrow! We also offer frozen cuts of Roseda beef also which is local, and hormone and antibiotic free.
In the deli we are busy making sandwiches every day along with fresh salads, deviled eggs, etc etc.
REDS’ cheese selection is growing and we offer a nice list of accompaniments, special crackers, fruit pastes and more. Don’t forget REDS also sells some groceries – the basics and some specialty items for your convenience.
No doubt REDS has a great wine selection – most wines we sell are tasted before they are purchased so when REDS recommends wines, they have already been put to the test. It’s a hard job, but Reds doesn’t really mind.
REDS $5.99 shelf – Good and Cheap wines. These wines are regularly priced $6.99 – $7.99 or are on clearance.
Don’t forget that REDS hosts Tastings every Friday and Saturday from 4-7pm. Make sure you come in for a little “attitude adjustment” and sample some of our delicious wines and beers!
Our Growler station continues to hum – 8 taps that are constantly rotating, featuring two Pale Ale/IPA, two Seasonal, two Local and two Wildcard. We are constantly searching for new brews for you to enjoy. Our selection of craft beer, whether it be singles, six packs or cases, is one of the best in Baltimore County.
Thank you to our wonderful customers! We truly appreciate your continued patronage, and telling your family and friends about us. We are always trying new products and welcome your input. Tell us what you like and what you don’t like; it’s all good.